Location – Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
Hourly Wage – Salary and incentive bonuses
- Experience Requirements - 3 years of industrial sales experience, preferably in metals and wear components
- Post-secondary education in business, sales, or trades such as welding or fabrication
- Other relevant educational designations include: metallurgist, any P.Eng, mechanical engineering technician, millwright, AScT, Project Management Professional, Supply Chain Management Professional, Canadian Mining Certification Program
- Special consideration given to candidates with formal mechanical and/or technical training
For you it’s about building a loyal customer base from the ground up. Your proven track record for finding new clients, building successful relationships, ensuring customer needs are met, and delivering on expectations speaks for itself. Whether it’s prospecting for new clients, problem-solving, or working collaboratively with other Penticton Foundry staff to make sure a part or casting is ready on time, you’re committed to doing the job right. You can manage competing priorities, deliver in a fast-paced environment, and stay professional even when the pressure is on. You’re the kind of person we want to add to our top-performing team.
Penticton Foundry is a place where innovation meets hard work and determination. While other foundries have fallen by the wayside, Penticton Foundry has continued to flourish in large part because of its high quality and desire to innovate. We invest in our people, have a learning culture and offer a competitive compensation package, including extended health benefits, BC medical, life insurance and incentive bonuses.
Our foundry is in the outdoor-minded Okanagan Valley, BC, where your lifestyle is defined as much by your after-work interests, as it is by your career.
We invest in people like you – driven, collaborative and natural relationship builders.
If this sounds like you, then apply today. Send a resume to Ryan Morcombe firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop a resume off at Penticton Foundry (568 Dawson Avenue, Penticton BC). Please make sure to indicate that you are applying for the Foundry Sales Representative role.
You’ll promptly respond to customers’ questions and concerns and diligently liaise between key personnel throughout the supply chain. You’ll regularly visit customer operations and support strategic relationships. You’ll anticipate customer needs and provide information in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
Innovative Customer Solutions
You’ll identify opportunities and collaborate on innovative solutions for customers in various industrial settings and for various applications. You’ll expand on existing product sales and explore exciting new challenges to improve our customers’ bottom lines.
Quoting and Targets
You’ll provide accurate and timely quotes and keep customers abreast of delivery and changing lead-times. You’ll communicate product price changes and use costing tools to ensure fair and accurate prices. You’ll also create sales projections and help forecast operational targets.
You’ll work closely with production and administrative personnel at Penticton Foundry and become part of a team that is fueled by innovation.
- Capable of establishing new relationships
- Self-motivated and energetic consensus builder
- Highly organized
- Proficient with computers
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Team player with strong work ethic with a drive to excel