COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personal identifiable information when electively submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill specific requests you have made (including resources, services, etc.). This information is used to fulfill your specific request.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as country, postal code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we use your personal data for, why and how long do we keep it?
- Fulfill a specific request that you have made such as resource download requests, or questions regarding our services/products
- Customer services communications: your data may be used to manage our relationship with you as our customer
- Provide tailored services: we may use your data to provide information we believe is of interest to you
- We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, and the purpose(s) for which it is being processed
- We securely delete or destroy your personal data when it is no longer needed by us
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology. If you previously provided personally identifiable information, however, cookies may be tied to such information.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure your information is safe and secure, including encryption technology, passwords, secured servers with firewalls, and automated and social measures, such as analyzing behavior. At the same time, we cannot guarantee that only authorized people will see your information, and there is the risk that third parties will use illegal actions or means contrary to our policies to obtain your information. We strongly recommend using a strong and unique password and changing it over time and to use the most up-to-date antivirus software.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
By Phone: 250-492-7043
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.