Specialty Foundry Products – Innovate. Create. Deliver.
Located in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada, the Penticton Foundry adheres to a strong tradition of quality and innovation. Started in 1935 as the Peach City Foundry, the Penticton Foundry began as a key provider of municipal castings for companies and industries throughout the Okanagan Valley. As other foundries in British Columbia began to falter, Penticton Foundry’s commitment to innovation allowed it to survive and flourish. Today, Penticton Foundry is a modern, 120,000 square foot facility, creating specialty foundry products for clients throughout North America.
- A willingness to work in partnership with you to ensure satisfaction and cost savings
- A complete metallography lab with spectrometer to ensure chemical conformance of every casting
- Computer aided design – can work from blue prints or CAD files
- Latest no-bake technologies for moulds and cores
- Custom designed automated moulding centre
- Floor moulding for low volume, complicated parts
- Complete on-site heat treat furnaces
- Machining capability
Our team has been built with innovation in mind. Specifically, our backgrounds in a variety of manufacturing industries allows us to develop innovative solutions to problems that would challenge other foundries. We’ve saved companies tens of millions of dollars in wear costs delivered on time and on budget and consistently offered quality, customized foundry products that exceed expectations.
We are grounded in our community, supporting local organizations like the OSNS Child and Youth Development Centre and the South Okanagan Women in Need.
We are proud of the way we do business and our long standing relationships with companies throughout North America are a testament to the success of our approach.